-->

Thursday 25 July 2013

Shitfun - Promo 2013



If Shitfun isn't one of the greatest names for a band ever, then I don't know what is. And if that cover picture isn't one of the creepiest, nastiest sleeves for a band ever, then I don't know what is! Shitfun are here to ruin everybody's day with some "serial killer grindcore" from the deepest, darkest parts of Brazil. They have a growly death metal approach to the vocal side of things (this might explain why they are named after an Autopsy album?) but the grind is a low-tuned start-stop blasting nightmare. 


I got this through a trade with the Japanese label Fuck The Industry, who, as I have probably mentioned elsewhere, are off to a flying start with a whole bunch of awesome releases in 2013. They are all DIY as fuck but are of the highest quality. I cannot recommend this label and their releases enough, definitely one to watch, I would think. This is out on a super limited tape release of 20 but is also available on CDr for those not so analogue-inclined. 


No comments:

Post a Comment