-->

Friday 26 July 2013

Dr. Dre - The Next Episode


This song is part of my childhood! Quite a strange thing to say, considering I'm not from the streets of CPT, and that I never grew up to develop a taste for gin, khakis and mackin' bitches. I'm partial to the chronic, however I doubt that has got anything to do with Nate Dogg's g-funk serenading. This is a classic Dr. Dre track, and it's a shame that he never made more solo albums; this is epic rap tunage right here. Snoop Dogg's presence is almost always welcome and Nate Dogg's silky baritone is the voice of a place in time that will always be special to me.


This is a bona fide DJ single. Side A holds the original and the radio edit, whilst side B contains an instrumental and an acapella for all you scratch happy nerds out there. This was released in 1999 by Interscope and Dre's very own Aftermath label. 























































































SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

No comments:

Post a Comment