-->

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Necrocannibalistic Vomitorium - Orgasmic Echolalia



Another few months sail by, another Agathocles or Necrocannibalistic Vomitorium record falls into my claws! Ha ha! It's good because I think that if I listened to Necro Vom on a regular basis I'd become a serial killer of skanky heroin-riddled hookers, but every now and then I need my fix of cold, Eastern bass-grind and this 7" out on Escaravelho Records does not disappoint.

 

The Necro Vom sound here is at it's most typical, which is also when it is most enjoyable. Why fix what isn't broken, right? It works for Agathocles, Unholy Grave and a hundred other grindcore bands before them, so why shouldn't it work for these Necrocannibals? They are becoming very prolific and a quick look through Discogs will prove to you that they have amassed quite a discography of filthy releases under their belts, which is perfectly okay with me. Long live the grinding bass sickness!

PS no links to this on Youtube, sorry guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment