-->

Thursday 6 December 2012

Necrocannibalistic Vomitorium - Gorki X



I never thought that I'd end up with some of this band's lesser available stuff, so I was chuft to see some excellent vinyl on sale really cheap on the recent Cemetery Rapist / Anal Penetration UK tour. This was the ridiculous price of £6, which is great because I never thought I'd stumble upon one of the 180 copies in existence, never mind get it at that price. Horns & Hoofs Records is the bands own label, and it's cool to see them putting out little runs of real vinyl.


What we have here from the Eastern grinding partnership is something altogether different than the usual Necrocannibalist sound. The churning, gutfucking bass is still there, but the songs are slow, plodding monstrosities instead of flat out blasts of hell. The vocals are still ridiculously shite and the band still sound like they can't play a single note, but hey, this is sloppy noisecore / grindcore, right? That's okay then, carry on old bean!

Since Gorki X isn't available on Youtube (perhaps I should change that?) here is another link to some of thier stuff. Equally as visceral! 

No comments:

Post a Comment