-->

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Urinal Shit - Something Isn't Quite Right



How nice it is to look back on something you've created! I've been involved in my fair share of shitty projects, and Urinal Shit was my solo noisecore/goregrind crossover. In the myspace days it (somehow) garnered small levels of interest, and I was even offered a realise by a D.I.Y. label, which really rocked my shit. The now rather extinct Mental Abuse records released my first and only EP under this name in mid to late 2007. It included 6 tracks of pummeling shitgrind accompanied with watery-as-piss pitchshifted vocals.



If I ever stumble across the master disc I'll upload this for all y'all but beware, it is nasty! The tape version (limited to 15 copies) featured different artwork and a bonus song that I recorded under the name A Concubine's Diary. It is one of my favourite things I've ever recorded and it is sadly lost to time and confined only to this tape! The horrors of analogue formats!

No comments:

Post a Comment