-->

Tuesday 7 March 2017

Prostitute Disfigurement - From Crotch To Crown

From Crotch To Crown is the latest offering from long-running Dutch death metal group Prostitute Disfigurement. Honestly, when I first heard this, I thought it was an older release, as it isn't as polished as the previous album, Descendants of Depravity. It isn't exactly a step backwards though, as personally I prefer a bit of a rougher edge to my death metal, despite the clinical execution of Descendants... being pretty incredible stuff.

As always with Prostitute Disfigurement, you can expect a high-grade of solid death metal, with excellent guitar work, intense drumming and ferocious vocals. This has been on my "to-do" list for bloody ages, but there's not much I can say about it really, other than the fact that its fucking awesome. As this was out in 2014, I'm hoping there'll be another slab of death coming from these guys in the near future. In the mean time, check this out below.



No comments:

Post a Comment