-->

Thursday 19 November 2015

Gorrendous Whoreplasmia - Manic Insertions




































Gorrendous Whoreplasmia is a goregrind/gorenoise project I started in 2013 simply because I'd thought up what I considered to be a really cool fucking name (LOL). I even had a proper logo drawn up (by the late Sludgesicle Records owner Mike Stock, who sadly passed away last year) because I thought the name was just that golden. I can be a total idiot sometimes when it comes to stupid musical ideas, so now that I had this name and this logo I had to go and make some music for it, so I made some shit noisecore, belched some pitchshifted vocals over it and added some dodgy samples and rediculous song titles and released a split. It was terrible. When I got a new computer I recorded an entire cassette EP called Cold Lunch, and followed that up fairly quickly with another, terribly shitty EP.

Then I took a break for a while until recently when I was inspired to make some bowel-churning gorenoise/noisecore influenced stuff so I decided to fire up the Gorrendous Whoreplasmia name as it wasn't being used anymore, and the .PSD file of that wicked logo was just wasting on my hard drive. The resulting recording is what you have here; the ultimate return of the ultimate pointless project. Manic Insertions is super quick, and over in the blink of an eye, but it showcases what type of aural gloop is festering in the pipeline for the future (a recently completed debut full length is rotting on my HDD).

Give it a whirl if you're into this shit. I just can't bring myself to write about / use gore on the album sleeves (it just doesn't feel right to me at all) but I still had to use some absolutely bogging source material for this type of music, so this EP is dedicated to / inspired by the adult actress Hotkinkyjo. If you've got nothing better to do, look her up and prepare to be absolutely horrified (the clue is in the EP title).

No comments:

Post a Comment