-->

Monday 9 December 2019

Torsofuck - Erotic Diarrhea Fantasy


Yo dawg, I heard you liked samples that were too long even for Mortician records, so we put some long-ass samples on your goregrind, because ya'll love that long-ass fuckin' gap between tracks right? I mean, whatever you think of what became of Torsofuck (actually, what became of Torsofuck?), and of those fucking retarded samples, Torsofuck's full length is some serious brutality. It really scrapes the bottom of the septic tank, reaching into the very depths of sleaze and depravity in the name of aural entertainment. Unsure if a benchmark for brutality, or a way-marker that says, "turn back, ye have come too far!"

This has recently been repressed on black and err, perhaps unsurprisingly, brown vinyl, with the new shit-stained art that you see above. I didn't see any real reason to move away from the original art, as disgusting as it is, it is kind of a landmark of the genre by now (I think that says a lot). The repress contains the 1999 demo High Level Cannibalistic Violence, which I have to admit I haven't heard. 



No comments:

Post a Comment