-->

Wednesday 25 December 2019

Bad Religion - Christmas Songs


Of all the bands in the world to release a Christmas album, what with songs about ol' Mr. Christ a'plenty, I would not have thought it would be Bad Religion. I'm not sure if this is some sort of joke or if the band legitimately wanted to do a Christmas record before their drummer fucked off to join Avenged Sevenfold (why in the fuck, right?), but here it is, in all its mind-bending reality.

Honestly, its pretty good, as far as Christmas records go. I mean, Greg Graffin is no Cliff Richard, but Bad Religion's almost... how can I put this.... "stoned" punk rock vibe is the perfect pace for this type of shit. I can't imagine it will get many listens from me, but I will definitely put it on during Christmas Day just to piss off my girlfriend, if nothing else.

Merry Christmas, you bastards!

No comments:

Post a Comment