-->

Wednesday 24 April 2019

Eminem - Kamikaze


This dropped fairly recently to masses of hype. Personally I was not too impressed on the first go around, I found Kamikaze to be more of the "hey, look how fast I can say absolutely nothing at all" deal that MM has been working with on his last few records. But, of course, when he's not wasting his time chasing after fucking mongoloids like Machine Gun Kelly, Eminem is an enormously talented rapper capable of putting together epic pieces of work. I gave this another chance and, thankfully, I was able to appreciate it for what it is. The track about D12 I thought was really nice, although it's a shame to hear they will most likely never be coming back, ever.  

Here's a question for you, though - how old do you have to be to stop rapping about killing your (ex?) wife?

No comments:

Post a Comment