-->

Saturday 9 August 2014

Changes

Ok people, it's time for another shake-up in the way Lines In Wax works. As some of you may be aware, this website/blog started out a few years ago to showcase photographs of my record collection, specifically my grind 7"s that I have amassed. Over time, it grew slowly into a review site for my vinyl records, and eventually started covering CD, tape and all other potentially weird formats of music. The time has come again for Lines In Wax to take this even further (kinda against the original point of the site in the first place) and become a review site for music, regardless of format, digital or physical. There is so much awesome music out there that I want to talk to you about but I currently can't do so if I don't/can't physically own it, due to the restrictions in place on the current format of the site. So alas, it is time for change!

Most of you probably won't even notice the change. I'll now be able to write about what the fuck I want, regardless of format. The only major difference in the posting structure is that there will no longer be any scans of CDs, actual vinyl records or the inner sleeves of albums, something which has actually been bugging me for a long time as including these pictures is more time consuming than writing the reviews in the first place. The 'Collection' page will also be renamed, and expect a make over in the site layout too, to indicate a fresh start. 

Thanks for your continued support and readership, whoever you may be. Cheers!


PS - You might be thinkin': "why this song for this post?" 
I was gonna link that shitty Eminem track that samples Sabbath's "Changes", but 1.) I forgot how goddamn awful it is and 2.) I saw this (much better) Em track in Youtube's recommended videos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment