-->

Sunday 1 June 2014

Inactivity Apology

Sorry for the lack of updates folks! It's been a busy end of year season for me at college, getting all my work in last-minute (who doesn't leave everything to the last minute? Ha!). On top of that, I've finished at both the jobs I had going over the last year / few months so disposable income to spend on records has dried up a little... On the other side of the coin though, I've used these extraordinary circumstances of having a few months with no work or education commitments as an excuse for myself to dip into what remains of my savings and travel around Thailand in the summer.

So if there are any new Lines In Wax posts that might materialise randomly over the next few weeks, they won't be online until August at the very earliest. So I guess this post is an official notice of hiatus for the time being, but rest assured Lines In Wax will be back, as I love talking shit about records! You can always follow me on Twitter (@linesinwaxxx) or Instagram (@seanjeffaz) if you miss me that much! Ha ha!

I hope y'all have a good summer. I'll just leave this here.

No comments:

Post a Comment