-->

Thursday 24 October 2013

Insect Warfare / The Kill - Split 7" Flexi



One really has to questions ones motives when one ends up buying a split that lasts 48 fucking seconds. This nefarious little split tape (limited to some abysmal quantity) was one of things stopping me collecting all of the Insect Warfare stuff, but the good (or bad? Ha ha!) people at Regurgitated Semen Records have taken it upon themselves to re-release the tapes contents on a single-sided flexi. Bastards! Looks like I'll have to get all the Insect Warfare stuff after all!


Unfortunately all we get from Insect Warfare here is a demo version of a track that would later end up on their split 5" with Agoraphobic Nosebleed (which I still don't have, for shame!). The Kill's track I've never heard before, "Dead On The Floor 30 Seconds Into The First Band" actually lasts 00:31, but it's pretty amazing, reminding me yet again to sort my shit out and listen to The Kill more often.


Don't really know what else to say about a 48 second flexi so I'll just leave it at that...

No comments:

Post a Comment