-->

Friday 1 March 2013

Dead Infection / Haemorrhage - Split 7"



Okay. I'm confused with this Dead Infection side here. What the hell is the furniture obsession thing about? The artwork, instead of some putrefying gore, is a table and chairs. The songs, instead of your usual goregrind fodder, are all about furniture. What the hell have these guys been smoking / snorting / injecting? Nevertheless, the music here is top form and Dead Infection blast and chug through some dank grindcore for us all. Have these guys had a line up change? I don't recognise the vocalist's name. Fuck knows. I'm very stupid sometimes.

 

Haemorrhage are one of those bands that always escape me. I have a few splits with them on now but I've never actively gone seeking them out, and I have yet to hear a full length record by them, which is a bit daft considering they are pretty much awesome as fuck. Here are three more reasons for me to download everything this band has ever done and then slowly purchase all the records over a two year period. That is what normally happens! (inb4 "download is wrong, mmm'kay?")

 

This record has been out for a few years now and has been eluding me up until this point so I am glad to finally get my hands on it. Out on Fat Ass Records, an excellent label from Poland.

No comments:

Post a Comment