-->

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Linkin Park - Bleed It Out



I've never been a big Linkin Park fan, even though Hybrid Theory was the first album I ever bought with my own money when I was 11 years old. I'd lost all interest by the time the second record came out, but when the third album came out around 2007 the band (or more likely the label) came up with the idea to release the singles off that album on mini 7" picture discs, which was pretty cool. I missed the first one but ended up getting Bleed It Out and Shadow of the Day before realizing that my money was better spent elsewhere.

I've tried to sell Shadow of the Day to no avail but will keep my hands on this version of Bleed It Out as it has an absolutely fucking wicked remix of "What I've Done" on the flip-side  IMHO "What I've Done" was the last half-decent Linkin Park song, and this nastier, dirtier remix was right up my street, and makes it worth keeping this record. Out on Warner Bros., that I won't be linking to.

No comments:

Post a Comment