-->

Saturday 2 February 2013

Life is Easy - Falasmaryon



I can't exactly review this as it's my creation, but I got one in my collection so it'll have to wind up on here eventually, so I'll just do a brief run down to plug this fucker. I recorded this bastard of an EP back in 2007, simply by running a distorted B C Rich through a whole world of filters and then recording a cold, mechanical drum beat over the top of it before doing more or less the same to that too. 

 

I don't really know why but I've never really bothered to release music that I have made alone, so it took 6 years to get this out, which is ridiculous  You can download it for free here or if you read this around the original post date and actually like it you can get a copy on tape for cheap as chips. Limited to 20 copies on Lines In Wax's very own Pointless Records label.



No comments:

Post a Comment