-->

Friday 28 December 2012

Foetopsy - In The Bathroom



I got sent this CD free when I made an online purchase from Ear Wax record shop, which was very kind indeed, considering I quite like Foetopsy and have been putting off getting some of their stuff for years (I always had a bad taste in my mouth after being ripped off in a trade - I lost the rather awful Headcrash / Lymphatic Phlegm split 10" and the original clear Cattle Decapitation 7" - where one of the items I was supposed to be getting was a Foetopsy 7").

 

Getting on to the music, Foetopsy play grindcore laced with the absurdity of the slamming/brutal death sub-genre of death metal. The vocals especially, mainly focusing on inhuman lows, fit in with the trend of the latter. It sounds a bit dated, but it's a great listen that is well over due for me. Check 'em out in the link below!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment