-->

Friday 5 October 2012

Venetian Snares - Miss Balaton


This 12" is absolutely massive! Every time I put it on the bass on this Planet Mu pressing literally shakes my house! This is a prime example of electronic music cut onto vinyl; I would gladly use it to put all the analogue-or-die vinyl fans in their place, that is if I was cool enough to know people who could possibly argue over that thing.   

I was excellently blessed with this for free by someone who was trying to get rid of Snare's Meathole record on Discogs. They were offering this up as a bonus for the purchase. The title track is wicked awesome but my favourite is side B's "CCUK" (one of the highlights of Aaron's set at The Fleece in Bristol recently) which has excellent samples adorning the frantic fuckfest of breakbeats and plaster-loosening bass. 

Chug down some MDMA and have a little rave in your living room to this bastard!

No comments:

Post a Comment