-->

Monday 19 September 2011

Agathocles / Jan AG & The Gajna - Split 7"



My final Agathocles 7" for the time being! Phew! This here is the cheap Agathocles split with Jan AG & The Gajna, which was not released on any label. Again, there is no pressing info online anywhere, and I am assuming that all copies are black. Considering both bands feature Jan as the frontman, the evidence points to self-release, but something about this tells me it might be a bootleg. Any clarification is welcome!

Agathocles offer one song to this 7", which is plonked right on the end of side b. It's a bit of a bummer if you bought this for collecting all the Agathocles stuff, because 90% of this 7" is the fucking abysmal Jan AG & The Gajna "music". I do not understand why there needs to be another Agathocles-style noise band? They are truely awful and I hope to never come across them again. This is my least favourite Agathocles release in my collection and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

I'm torn between selling this (edit: it's actually fucking worthless, should have seen that coming!) or keeping it in the hope of amassing a gigantic Agathocles collection one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment